Dubrovnik, Kotor, Mostar, Karaotok. “Explore Cross-border Aquatic Biodiversity – EXChAngE” project publication is realised on the Closing event held on 10th November 2022 at Dubrovnik University, Croatia.
Richly illustrated publication on 46 pages presents main deliverables of the project:
- Promotional events
- Blue Pass EXChAngE Guide
- Blue Pass
- Improved small touristic infrastructure
The project is supported within the Interreg IPA Cross – border Cooperation Programme Croatia – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Montenegro 2014 – 2020 and uses ERDF and IPA II funds of the European Union. Total project budget is 1,7 M EUR with EU co-financing of 1,4 M EUR. Project duration is from 15th August 2020 to 14th November 2022.
The project is implemented by the international consortium composed of five partners:
- The University of Dubrovnik, the Institute for Marine and Coastal Research (Croatia) as the lead partner,
- Tourism Organization Kotor (Montenegro),
- The Institute of Marine Biology of the University of Montenegro (Montenegro),
- Tourism Organization of Herzegovina-Neretva County (Bosnia and Herzegovina), and
- Nature Park “Hutovo Blato” (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The project has developed a new cross-border tourism product – the Blue Pass, which enables visits of new thematic routes: Dubrovnik and Aquarium (Croatia), Kotor and Aquarium Boka (Montenegro), Hutovo Blato Aqua Path, and Mostar Aqua Path (Bosnia and Herzegovina), and attracts more tourists in the area. Blue Pass ticket is available at EXChAngE project partners’ selling points.
Download the publication:
Laušević, R. (Ed.) (2022). Blue Pass EXChAngE – Project publication. Institute of Marine Biology, University of Montenegro. 46 pp.